IGAPLLS05A is a customized Spread Spectrum Phase Locked Loop (SSPLL) without external component. It is designed to provide a stable and accurate clock. Broadly, this SSPLL circuit optimizes the jitter performance with the limited current consumption and the robust VCO architecture.
IGAPLLS05A supports input clock frequency range from 5MHz to 200MHz. The output clock range is from 15.625MHz to 2000MHz. It features a programmable feedback divider. The spread spectrum modulation frequency and range are up to 200KHz and +/- 10%. A power down mode is available to shut down the power of the SSPLL circuit. A bypass mode is also provided to bypass the output clock of SSPLL to the external reference clock.
- TSMC 40nm low power logic process
- TSMC 40nm low power eDRAM process
- 2.5V or 3.3V analog supply operation and 1.1V digital supply operation
- Input clock frequency range : 5MHz ~ 200MHz
- Spread Spectrum Modulation Frequency Selection Control
- Spread Spectrum Spread Ratio Control
- Spread Spectrum On/Off Control
- Fractional-M mode On/Off Control
- Fully-Integrated PLL, No external loop filter required
- Power-down capability
- Bypass mode
- Lock detection function