The IGARFCS03A is a 32KHz resistance to frequency oscillator without external component. It is designed to provide a stable and accurate reference clock for digital core circuitries.
The output frequency accuracy is +/-30%, and the duty cycle is 45%~55%.
Supply voltage is typically 1.1V. A power down mode is available to disable the IP for lower power dissipation.
- 1.1V supply operation
- 32KHz output frequency
- +/-30% frequency accurancy
- No external component required
- Low power consumption is normal mode (1uA)
- Duty cycle 50% with +/-5%
- Operation temperature range : -40oC~125oC