The IGADACR01A is a general-purpose digital-to-analog converter with 8-bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 500K samples per second. The IGADACR01A is composed of a R-2R resistive ladder and a voltage buffer.
Supply voltage 2.85V is used for analog device and hi-voltage logic device in the DAC circuit and 1.2V is used for core-voltage logic device. Output voltage of IGADACR01A is single ended with rail-to-rail range. The IGADACR01A exhibits excellent monotonicity with low DNL/INL. A power down mode is available to disable the DAC and lower down the power consumption.
The IGADACR01A is fabricated in TSMC 65nm 1P6M 2.5V/1.2V CMOS process with 1P6M layout. This IP can support 1P6M, 1P7M and 1P8M layout. There is a test chip available in LQFP64 package; the corresponding part number is UTR0014A.
- *65nm 2.5V/1.2V logic low power CMOS process with 1P6M layout
- *8-bit resolution with 500Ksps conversion rate
- *Output voltage range: 0 ~ AVDD
- *Operation temperature range: -40C ~ 85C
- *DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 1LSB
- *Monotonic guarantee
- *Power down mode is available
- *Power dissipation < 1mW
- *Chip area = 0.08mm2