Allows simple connectivity between a UART 2-wire port (Tx/Rx) and an I2C compatible bus. Allows simple programming and debug of an I2C device using a remote PC.
- UART compliant with only 2-wires required (Tx/Rx)
- UART baud rates from 9600 to 921600
- I2C bus support for 100 kbps, 400 kbps or custom rates
- Configurable I2C slave address
- Simple commands to read and write registers on the I2C bus
- Simple method for translating Serial UART commands to I2C
- Essential tool for the remote debug of I2C devices via an external PC