S802 utilizes a 2-stage minimalistic pipeline that provides nearly 20 special protection technologies for various invasive and non-invasive physical attacks. It can be further equipped with secure execution technology to enhance system security. It is suitable for fields requiring a high level of system security such as secure payments and smart cards.
- Instruction set: T-Head ISA (32-bit/16-bit variable-length instruction set);
- Pipeline: 2-stage;
- General register: 16 32-bit GPRs;
- Bus interface: Dual bus (instruction bus + data bus);
- Memory protection: 0 to 8 optional protection zones;
- Tight coupling IP: Interrupt controller and timer;
- Multiplier: Optional slow multiplier and fast multipliers;
- Anti-physical attack engine: Effectively protecting various invasive and non-invasive physical attacks;
- Secure execution technology: Resists any hardware and software attacks, and increases system security;
- Low-power cache: Reduces system memory access latency, and improves memory efficiency;
- Interrupt response acceleration technology: Enhances the system's real-time performance to allow users to quickly enter the corresponding service program;
- Control of average power consumption and peak power consumption: Adaptive to specific application scenarios with stringent requirements for power consumption;
- Products equipped with S802 have successfully passed various financial security certifications: EAL4+ Security Certification; BCTC Security Certification; National Certificate in Security (Level 2); FIPS Security Certification.
- Wireless Connectivity;
- Industrial Control;
- IoT Security.
Block Diagram of the Ultra-low power 32-bit processor resistant to physical damage