055UMC_OSC_01 is a crystal oscillator with Pierce architecture. The block implementation is optimized for very low power consumption.
The block consists of a feedback amplifier and buffers for generating CMOS output signal.
Current consumption adjustment is implemented by changing the feedback amplifier current. Typical tuning range of total current consumption is from 0.25µA to 0.4 µA.
- UMC 55nm eFlash CMOS technology
- Input Voltage 1.2V
- Fixed 32.768kHz output frequency
- Low frequency sensitivity
- Current consumption regulation
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Frequency multiplier
- Reference signal former
- PLL frequency synthesizer