The Real Time Clock with an on chip crystal less oscillator has been designed to not only meet the ultra low power requirements but also to accurately meet its functional specifications in timekeeping. Our first ever LDO voltage regulator design gives an added advantage of better power saving capability and gives flexibility of power supply sweep over wide ranges. The design is first of its kind in Sub-threshold operation mode to consume a stable minimal operating current of 20nA (Crystal less oscillator & RTC) for a supply voltage varying from 0.8V to 3.5 V.
The system is efficiently designed to be integrated on an SoC without hampering or appending any additional functionality to the Host system.
- Automatic leap year calculation
- Operating Voltage (1.8V- 3.3V).
- Industrial Temperature Range (-55°C to +125°C)
- 6-bit Register to store the minute alarm data.
- 5-bit Register to store the hour alarm data.
- 3-bit Register to store the week day alarm data.
- Easy to Integrate
- Flexible pricing model
- Ready to use design
- Scaled in multiple technology nodes
- Multiple foundry support
- Layout (GDSSII)
- Netlist (.CDL)
- Abstract (.LEF)
- Timing (.LIB)
- Verilog (.v)
- Assembly Guidlines.
- For time stamp on digitally locked sensor data
- Heart vital monitoring with time stamp
- Smart Homes, Consumer Electronics, Portable Electronics, Wireless Sensor Networks