The XTAL Oscillator is 32KHz oscillator + RTC consume 0.5uA and 0.05sqmm size, Silicon proven in 0.09um and 0.18um processes
- XTAL: Low amplitude oscillation,
- Low gm, ‘Analog’ amplifiers
- Sub threshold biased amplifiers
- Minimize substrate noise penetration
- RTC: Realized with custom ‘in-house’ designed standard cell optimized for low power, small size and minimal battery operating voltage
- ultra low power, small size, 40ppm frequency shift, operated battery 3.3V down to 1.6V .
- SCHEMATIC, GDSII, VERILOG, LIB and LEF views