sCODa-MT1-LR.01 is an audio CODEC which provides the insurance of the best sound quality after integration into a SoC for low power audio applications.
It benefits from unique features, such as the AGC to automatically adapt the voice level and a wind noise filter enabling the best recording quality.
Moreover its ultra small area ensures a cost-effective SoC integration to fabless companies.
- Wind Noise filter to reduce noise during recording in an vehicle
- Pop-Up Noise Reduction System with predictable level and zero-crossing gain transition
- Embedded regulator (nLR) which provide the best resilience to noise on power lines
- Self adaptive recording of sound level with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Fs synchronization system
- PLL-less solution for eliminating jittered PLL which decreases audio performances
- Jerk-less solution for ensuring the best resilience to period deviation on data path
Block Diagram of the Up to 105 dB of SNR, 24-bit mono CODEC with PDM to PWM transmodulator DAC and embedded regulator