sCODa-MT1-LR.05 is an audio CODEC which provides the insurance of the best sound quality after integration into a SoC for Set-Top-Box or DTV applications.
It benefits from unique features, such as the AGC to automaticaly adapt the voice level and a wind noise filter enabling the best recording quality.
Moreover its ultra small area ensures a cost-effective SoC integration to Fabless companies.
- 1 stereo microphone input or Line-in (SE or diff.)
- 1 digital microphone interface
- 1 stereo bitstream output for external amplifier
- Data & Control interface
- Low noise embedded linear regulator
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Programmable wind noise filters
- Jerkless and PLL-less features
- Digital Mixer function with programmable gain
Block Diagram of the Up to 105 dB of SNR, 24-bit stereo CODEC with PDM to PWM transmodulator DAC and embedded regulator