The USB1.1 PHY is an IP version of USB transceiver. It receives data with DP and DM and transfers data to USB1.1 core with RCV, VM and VP. It is designed in standard logic to interface with the physical layer of Universal Serial Bus. It is capable of transmitting and receiving serial data at either full speed (12M bit/s) or low speed (1.5M bit/s) data rate. The serial interface engine (SIE) controls the state of USB1.1 PHY through the OEN signal. When in receiving mode, it receives data on the output RCV, VM and VP of USB1.1 PHY; when in transmitting mode, it drives the input VPO and VMO of USB1.1 PHY.
- Complies with USB1.1 standard
- SMIC 0.18um, 1.8v/3.3v power supply, 1P6M logic process
- Uses digital inputs and outputs to transmit and receive USB cable data
- Supports 12Mbit/s full speed and 1.5Mbit/s low speed serial data transmission
- Supports single-ended data interface
- Level shift is built in
- Built in 1.5K pull-up and 15K pull-down resistors, with selectable connection with DP or DM