ARM offers a broad portfolio of silicon-proven Interface IP designed to meet varying system architectures and standards required for today's SoC. The broad array of General Purpose I/O, and Specialty I/O are optimized for the best performance and most solid ESD protection. These robust interface products are available at a wide range of different foundries and broad spectrum of process technologies.
- Programmable Voltage Levels
- ESD Tolerance 2000V HBM 200V MM
- Comprehensive support power cells
- Built-in Supply Decoupling
- Flip Chip or Wirebond support
- Pad Limited or Core Limited Layout
- Front End (FE) and Back End (FB) views with full suite of design views and models that support most of the industry's popular design tools can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart web site at: http://www.arm.com/support/designstart.php