USB 2.0 Device Controller
The USB 2.0 device core supports 480 Mbit/s in High Speed (HS) mode. 12 Mbit/s in Full Speed (FS) mode, and 1.5 Mbit/s in Low Speed (LS) mode. The Arasan USB 2.0 Device IP Core supports up to 30 configurable IN/OUT non-control endpoints. Each noncontrol endpoint has anendpoint controller that supports interrupt, bulk, and isochronous transfers. There is one control endpoint that handles the setup, data, and status stages during control transfers. Auto Validation, Manual Validation, or Fly mode can be selected to reduce loading of the hostCPU during in-transfer operations. The USB 2.0 Device IP Core includes a DMA controller for handling high-speed data transfers between the USB 2.0 device core and PCI/Custom/AHB interface.
With the addition of an ULPI Wrapper, the Arasan USB 2.0 Device IP Core can be connected directly to a standard UTMI or 8-bit ULPI transceiver.
The USB 2.0 Device IP Core is an RTL design in Verilog that implements an USB device controller on an ASIC or FPGA. The core includes RTL code, test scripts and a test environment for full simulation verifications. Licensees include Micro Linear, Focus Semiconductors, Beceem Communications and others.
View USB 2.0 Device Controller full description to...
- see the entire USB 2.0 Device Controller datasheet
- get in contact with USB 2.0 Device Controller Supplier
Block Diagram of the USB 2.0 Device Controller IP Core
Video Demo of the USB 2.0 Device Controller IP Core
interface controllers IP
- MIPI CSI-2 host/device controllers for high-speed serial interface between image processor and camera sensors
- Automotive-grade MIPI CSI-2 host/device controllers for high-speed serial interface between image processor and camera sensors
- MIPI DSI-2 host/device controllers for high-speed serial interface between application processor and displays
- MIPI DSI-2 controllers with VESA DSC for high-speed serial interface between application processor and displays
- Configurable CCIX controllers for CCIX 25G supporting Endpoint, Root Complex, Switch Port, and Dual Mode applications
- Globalfoundries 12nm MIPI D-PHY V1.email@example.comGHz