The SL205 is a Mixed-signal Core that can be manufactured stand alone or integrated with the Serial Interface Engine (SIE) and any system functions. The design has been mapped into different process technologies. The design has been verified in silicon.
The SL205 complies with UTMI+ specifications and consists of the following blocks: The Analog Front End (AFE), the Bit Stuffer, the Bit un-stuffer, the NRZ encoder and the NRZ Decoder.
The SL205 is offered in the following forms:
* A stand alone chip.
* A core that can be integrated with the SIE and other application specific logic
- Digital CMOS Process Technology.
- Supports Device and Host Applications
- On Chip Oscillator,Termination Resistors and DP/DM Short Circuit Protection.
- Low Pin Count
- Minimum number of External Components.
- Low Power and Small Area
- Supports Bus powered devices.
- In addition to USB 2.0 Test modes, supports special test modes.
- Supports ¡§High Speed¡¨ 480 Mb/s, 12Mb/s ¡§full speed¡¨ and 1.5Mb/s ¡§low speed¡¨ operation.
- Design was mapped into different process technologies.
- Design was certified for Compliance.
- GDSII Layout data base.
- ƒnLEF of pin sizes and locations
- Encrypted Verilog code
- Synthesis Timing Model
- Documentation including Design Manual and Testability.