The ISI-88 is a USB Transceiver OTG Physical Layer Hard Macro. It allows System On a Chip (SOC) designers to integrate the transceiver into their chip. It can be mapped into different process technologies. It is capable of transmitting and receiving at full and low speeds.
- Digital CMOS Process Technology.
- Supports 12Mbits/s “full speed” and 1.5Mbits/s “low speed” operation.
- Supports On The Go Standard (OTG)
- Low Power Consumption
- On chip resistors
- 5v tolerance Circuitry
- Design can be mapped into different process technologies.
- Supports Power down mode.
- Supports data
- Allows the SOC designer to incorporate as silicon proven USB OTG transceiver without having the mixed-signal knowledge required to do the design
- Layout Data Base in GDSII Format
- Library Exchange Format (LEF) of the Macrocell.
- Encrypted Verilog Behavioral model
- SOC Integration Document