The Innosilicon Multi-SERDES PHY is a highly configurable design that supports SATA3, PCIe2, USB3.0 and XAUI with full compliance. It is available in multiple technologies today and can be ported into your technology of choice.
High data rates are accurately achieved through fully programmable TX drivers and auto-calibrated on-die terminations.
The design is completely self-contained including: IO pads, primary and secondary ESD enabling simple integration.
This Multi-SERDES PHY has been designed with DFT in mind by incorporating at-speed BIST, loopback and boundary scan.
- Compliant with SATA3(6Gb/s), PCIe2(5Gb/s), USB3.0(5Gb/s) and XAUI(3.125Gb/s)
- TX drivers are programmable for amplitude, slew rate and de-emphasis to ensure a 200mV to 800mV signal window as appropriate.
- On-die terminations are auto-calibrated during handshake for both value and matching
- Incorporates spread spectrum clocking (SSC) for all interface implementations with control for spectrum offset, range shape and skew rate
- Embedded primary & secondary ESD protection
- Integrated IO pads
- Production test support is optimized through high coverage at-speed BIST, loopback and boundary scan support
- Low power consumption
- Fully customizable
- Small area
- Simple integration process
- Available options include:
- Test chips and test boards
- FPGA integration support
- Chip level integration support
- Portable hard or flash drive
- Video Camera
- High speed fiber/copper backplane
- High speed backplane device
- Internal hard drive