The USB 2.0 Audio Design platform is a complete ,integrated solution,designed to be used in USB based Audio Devices such as speaker and microphones.
This includes :
DUSB2 peripheral controller designed to support 12 Mb/S full speed and 480 Mb/S high speed serial data transmission rates.
DP8051XP ultra high performance ,speed optimized fully customizable 8051 8 bit microcontroller with built in debug IP core.
Audio device stack optimized software for DP8051XP 8bit CPU.
FPGA board with ready to use , pre programmed example USB stereo speakers applications.
Supports UTMI Transceiver Macrocell interface.
- Full complience with the USB 2.0 specifications
- Full speed 12 Mbps operation
- High speed 480 Mbps operation
- Suspend and resume power management functions
- 100% software compatible with 8051 industry standard
- Upto 256 bytes of internal data memory
- Up to 64k bytes of internal or external program Memory
- User programmable program memory wait states solution for wide range of memories speed
- User programmable External data memory wait state solution for wide range of memories speed
- Fully syntheziable, static synchronous design with positive edge clocking and no internal tri states
- Scan test ready
- Verilog/Vhdl Source Code
- Modelsim automatic simulation macros
- Audio device software stack source code
- FPGA board with ready to use preprogrammed example application
- Synthesis script
Block Diagram of the USB2.0 Audio Class Device Controller IP