Bluetooth Mesh specifications are defined by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group to enable an interoperable mesh networking solution on Bluetooth low energy, which helps to overcome range limitations.
Mindtree’s EtherMind Bluetooth Mesh IP suite offers a Bluetooth Mesh profile, Mesh Models complaint to Bluetooth Mesh v1.0.1 specifications and application-level encryption.
Consistent with Mindtree’s Bluetooth IP portfolio, EtherMind Bluetooth Mesh over Bluetooth low energy is built to meet the needs of embedded systems. It is optimized for memory, MIPS, and is implemented in ANSI C to enable portability across processor platforms.
EtherMind Bluetooth Mesh has been licensed by top semiconductor companies and is currently in production. In addition to Bluetooth Mesh IP, Mindtree also has Metal-to-cloud IoT solution for the smart lighting industry using Bluetooth Mesh.
- Supports all the mandatory and optional features from the specification
- Supports all Mesh models, this includes Generic, Lighting, Sensors, Scheduling and Timing
- BQB Qualified
- Interoperability tested at all Mesh UnPlugFests
- Proven and Licensed to 5+ Customers across the globe
- Complete implementation in ANSI C to enable easy portability across various microcontrollers
- Platform and operating system-agnostic and designed for easy portability
- Proven portability across Mindtree as well as third-party Bluetooth Stack
- Memory footprint of 48-80 KB Flash
- Data Memory (RAM) of 6-12 KB
- Proven on 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers
- Highly configurable to suit the product needs of OEMs