Mindtree’s EtherMind Bluetooth 5.2 is a Dual mode Bluetooth software IP consisting of protocol stack, standard Bluetooth profiles, Generic Audio profiles and application frameworks for Classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy.
Mindtree’s EtherMind is feature rich with support for the mandatory and optional features from the specification. Today, EtherMind supports all the adopted profiles by the Bluetooth SIG including the Generic Audio profiles and services as a part of Bluetooth LE Audio
Our solution is easily portable and already proven across different operating systems and many processor platforms.
EtherMind Bluetooth IP has been adopted extensively by our customers, and we strive to deliver interoperability, high quality, reliability and portability to meet their needs.
- Bluetooth SIG Qualified, Production Proven IP
- Proven Interoperability
- Support all the mandatory and optional features from the specification
- Support for all the Profiles including the Generic Audio Profiles
- Platform and Operating Systems (OS) agnostic and is designed for Easy Portability
- Proven on all popular 32 bit and 16 bit MCUs and a variety of OS
- Non-Blocking Architecture
- Compile time options for Feature Configuration
- Designed for Embedded system : Very low memory and MIPS requirement
- Portability: We have the OS, MCU and Transport abstraction layers which will enable you for easy portability
- Interoperability: Proven and tested across all the UnPlugFests
- Single architecture to cater all the different markets : Automotive, Hearing Aids, Audio etc.
Block Diagram of the v5.2 Dual Mode Software Stack and Profiles for Classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy