The ant200 is the world’s smallest Vector Graphics IP core supporting OpenVG1.1 subset.
- API : OpenVG1.1 subset
- Max resolution : 4k x 4k
- User interface : AMBA AXI or OCP
- Logic size : about 55KLE on Altera SoC FPGA
- The smallest vector graphics IP core
- DMP’s ant200 achieves to accelerate font and map rendering with the industry’s smallest area and lowest power vector graphics IP. It supports OpenVG1.1 subset.
- Distortion filters
- DMP’s ant200 supports distortion filters which are used to change the shape of objects, warping, twisting and pulling them in all directions.
- IoT(Internet of Things) Products, Wearables, Smartphone, Tablet, Automotive, TV, Gaming, Multifunction Printers
Block Diagram of the Vector Graphics IP core supporting OpenVG1.1 subset
Video Demo of the Vector Graphics IP core supporting OpenVG1.1 subset