Easy to use video interlacer IP Core converts all digital progressive video formats to interlaced equivalents. The design is fully programmable, allowing any input video resolution to be supported. Video frames are converted to into sequential odd and even interlaced fields.
- Supports any interlaced format
- 24-bit RGB or YCbCr video in/out
- Support for video resolutions of 4K and above
- Fully pipelined architecture with simple flow-control
- Self-flushing design operates like a simple FIFO
- One frame in generates one interlaced field out
- Output rate is one pixel per clock
- Supports 300 MHz+ operation on basic FPGA devices
- Video solutions for flat panel displays, portable devices, video
- consoles, video format converters, set-top boxes, digital TV etc.