Xilinx provides a Virtex-6 Integrated Tri-mode Ethernet MAC core with integrated serial interface to ensure first time success in your design.
The CORE Generator™ Virtex®-6 Embedded Tri-mode Ethernet Media Access Controller (MAC) Wrapper automates the generation of HDL wrapper files for the embedded Tri-mode Ethernet MAC in Virtex-6 devices. Preconfigured HDL wrappers as well as testbenches and implement and simulation scripts are generated automatically based on user defined options.
Included at no additional charge with ISE software.
- Provides user configurable Virtex-6 Tri-mode Ethernet MAC (TEMAC) physical interface
- Simplifies interconnection between the Ethernet MAC and the PHY
- Provides single bistream for 1000base-X or SGMII interfaces
- 1000base-X interface runs at up to 2.5 Gbps
- Supports MII, GMII, RGMII v1.3, RGMII v2.0, SGMII, and 1000BASE-X PCS/PMA interfaces
- Clock Enable inputs on the Transmit and Receive clients available when the Ethernet MAC is configured in GMII/MII or RGMII modes (halves the BUFG requirements)