KERBEROS is lens distortion correction IP.
In surveillance or an automotive application where a broad field of view is necessary to capture large regions at once, a wide-angle lens is used. However, due to the physical characteristics of the wide lens attached, distortions to input images is inevitable, and with KERBEROS IP, such distortions will be corrected and compensated.
- Lens Distortion Correction
- Programmable window size and position
- Supports up to 100% of barrel distortion correction
- Up to 5MP (2592x1944) at 30fps
- ARM® AMBA 4 AXI Interface compliant
- KERBEROS IP is provided with programmable window size and postion.
- Fully verified synthesizable RTL code (with core encrypted)
- Simulation test bench/make file
- Datasheet/integration/reference guide
- Verification guide
- Surveillance, Automotive and others
Block Diagram of the Wide Angle Lens Distortion Correction (LDC) IP