KERBEROS is lens distortion correction IP.
In a surveillance or an automotive application where broad field of view is necessary to capture lage regions at once, wide-angled lens is used. However, due to physical characteristics of wide lens attached, distortions to input images is inevitable, and with KERBEROS IP, such distortions will be corrected and compensated.
- Lens Distortion Correction
- Programmable window size and position
- Supports up to 100% of barrel distortion correction
- Up to 5MP (2592x1944) at 30fps
- ARM® AMBA 4 AXI Interface compliant
- KERBEROS IP is provided with programmable window size and postion.
- Fully verified synthesizable RTL code (with core encrypted)
- Simulation test bench/make file
- Datasheet/integration/reference guide
- Verification guide
- Surveillance, Automotive and others
Block Diagram of the Wide Angle Lens Distortion Correction (LDC) IP