The Wide Band RX Quadrature Mixers has been designed for use as a down-conversion mixer for high performance wireless communications systems requiring a combination of low noise performance and high linearity.
The Mixer utilizes a passive architecture to allow high linearity performance to be attained together with low noise density. The Mixer can include an output Op-Amp RC output buffer stage with low output impedance to allow for gain and for easy interface to filtering circuitry.
- TSMC 0.18um RF CMOS Process
- 1.8V Power Supply
- Fully Differential Architecture for High IP2 and Noise Immunity
- Low Noise Density
- High Linearity Through Passive Architecture
- Wide Band Operation 1-3GHz
- Power-Down and Reset Modes
- Low Power Dissipation
- Compact Die Area
- Satellite Communications
- Multi-Mode and Multi-Band Wireless Systems
- Customizable for Various Wireless Applications
Block Diagram of the Wide Band RX Quadrature Mixers IP Core