HYDRA is temporal noise reduction IP, commonly known as 3DNR, which is based on Windows MA (motion adaptive) providing small IP size.
With HYDRA IP, improvements noise reduction in night time will be achieved.
HYDRA is provided with real-time de-noising output and anti-ghosting.
- Window MA based Temporal NR (3DNR)
- Anti-Ghosting Effect
- Real-time de-noising output
- Up to 5MP (2592x1944) at 60fps - 320MHz
- ARM® AMBA 4 AXI Interface compliant
- High SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) with small IP size.
- MA base allows flexible and quick integration to existing ISP pipeline IPs.
- Optimized for low-light condition usage.
- Built-in de-ghosting function for capturing of moving objects.
- Real-time de-noising output for improved NR.
- Fully verified synthesizable RTL code (with core encrypted)
- Simulation test bench/make file
- Datasheet/integration/reference guide
- Verification guide
- Surveillance, Automotive and others
Block Diagram of the Window MA based 3D Noise Reduction IP
Video Demo of the Window MA based 3D Noise Reduction IP
MA based 3DNR illustrative video from Chips&Media - 1lux, 10lux, 200lux