This document provides the design specification for the Xilinx MicroBlaze Trace Core (XMTC), which provides instruction and data trace capabilities for MicroBlaze™ processors.
- MicroBlaze instruction and data trace encoding
- Support for MicroBlaze trace interface version 1 (MBTRACE) in MicroBlaze processor version 6
- Support for MicroBlaze trace interface version 2 (MBTRACE2) in MicroBlaze processor version 7
- Communicates with debugger using JTAG protocol through the MicroBLaze Debug Module (MDM)
- Configurable output trace clock for Support for Single Data Rate (SDR) or Dual Data Rate (DDR)
- Support for configurable number of trigger conditions