XSPI CONTROLLER interface provides full support for the two-wire XSPI CONTROLLER synchronous serial interface, compatible with XSPI specification. Through its XSPI CONTROLLER compatibility, it provides a simple interface to a wide range of low-cost devices. XSPI CONTROLLER IIP is proven in FPGA environment.The host interface of the XSPI CONTROLLER can be simple interface or can be AMBA APB, AMBA AHB, AMBA AXI, VCI, OCP, Avalon, PLB, Tilelink, Wishbone or Custom protocol.
- Single Site license option is provided to companies designing in a single site.
- Multi Sites license option is provided to companies designing in multiple sites.
- Single Design license allows implementation of the IP Core in a single FPGA bitstream and ASIC.
- Unlimited Designs, license allows implementation of the IP Core in unlimited number of FPGA bitstreams and ASIC designs.
- The XSPI Controller interface is available in Source and netlist products.
- The Source product is delivered in verilog. If needed VHDL, SystemC code can also be provided.
- Easy to use Verilog Test Environment with Verilog Testcases
- Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Simulation Scripts with waiver files
- IP-XACT RDL generated address map
- Firmware code and Linux driver package
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.