In-Chip Monitoring Subsystem for Process, Voltage & Temperature (PVT) Monitoring, TSMC 12FFC
Zigbee Transceiver PHY
The Receiver scans the incoming data from the digital mixer for a preamble. Once a preamble is detected, the Start of Frame Delimiter (SFD), frame length, and other receiver status information is sent to the upper layer. Additionally, the payload data is written to the received data buffer to create the PSDU packet, which is transferred to the MAC layer when requested. The PHY notifies the MAC layer for arrival of MAC Protocol Data Unit (MPDU) along with the LQI information via an interrupt. If a valid preamble is not detected, it gives feedback to the packet time error detection block to restart the energy detection process. The design includes ED and LQI circuits to support CCA modes by MAC defined in IEEE 802.15.4.
The design includes a standard 32-bit AHB-lite, slave interface version 3.0, with registers as defined in the Register Description section of the Datasheet.
View Zigbee Transceiver PHY full description to...
- see the entire Zigbee Transceiver PHY datasheet
- get in contact with Zigbee Transceiver PHY Supplier
Block Diagram of the Zigbee Transceiver PHY IP Core
- PHY IP for Bluetooth low energy, Thread, and Zigbee in TSMC (40nm, 55nm)
- Bluetooth, Thread, and Zigbee controller for secure and concurrent wireless connectivity with low-power consumption
- IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee) CCM* AES Cores
- Bluetooth LE v5.3 / Zigbee 3 RF/PHY for Global Foundry 55nm (Silicon proven IP)
- Zigbee 802.15.4 for ultra-low power portable applications
- 802.15.4 (Zigbee, 6LoWPAN, RF4CE, ISM) PHY