AGIC C-Fuse OTP has been taped out on the foundry’s 14nm technology platform on June 20th. In addition, AGIC will have a bunch of tape out events from 180nm to 22nm platform in Tier 1 foundries later 2019.
July 4th, 2019 — AGI Corporation (AGIC), a leading-edged non-volatile memory (NVM) IP provider, today announced the first tape-out of its C-Fuse OTP on 14-nanometer FinFET process technology.
Comparing to 28/22nm process technology, 14nm FinFET technology offers 50~55% higher speeds and consumes 50~60% less power at the same speed. The features of superior performance and the advantage of power consumption make 14nm FinFET a must-to-port process for automotive electronic, next generation high-end mobile computing and to benefit the using of IoT sensors for real-time monitoring.
As IC reliability and security have become extremely important, the existing one-time programmable memory solutions shall add more supplements to reduce the serious side effects, such as data retention in floating gate OTP or high defect rate occurred in anti-fuse OTP. C-Fuse logic-compatible OTP is given birth through the fundamental theories and delivers the industry’s smallest footprint and lowest power Logic NVM IP solution.
C-Fuse technology, based on AGIC Particle Momentum, enables a wide range of applications for its “power-efficient” and “high temperature tolerated.” To accommodate the rapidly shifting IoT market, C-Fuse is tailored for automotive, AIoT era, and edge computing solutions especially in advance nodes.
In collaboration with one of the most advanced pure play wafer foundries, AGIC C-Fuse OTP has been taped out on the foundry’s 14nm technology platform on June 20th. In addition, AGIC will have a bunch of tape out events from 180nm to 22nm platform in Tier 1 foundries later 2019.
Welcome to visit our office and have more detail discussion if you are interested to know more detail about AGIC technology
About AGIC Technology:
- Smaller area to lower the cost for silicon wafer.
- No charge pump (CP) required.
- Field programmability during system development.
- Density supports a widely range from 8K to 4M bits.
- Low voltage/current PGM and read.
- High-Temp Immunity (>650°C~1000°C) and high reliability from -55°C to 175°C.
- Supporting BCD/BJT/DRAM/Flash/CDMOS/MS and HV processes for analog, power and LCD/OLED/Touch Panel applications.
- Portable across all Nodes, from 350nm to 5nm and beyond.
- Require very lower power consumption.
- High security and difficult-to-reverse engineer.
Artificial General Intelligence Cosmos IP total solution
Welcome to visit our website www.agicip.com and contact with us Sales@agicip.com for more detail presentation and discussion.