Gyrfalcon Showcases New Tech at 2020 Embedded Vision Summit
Gyrfalcon to Present Enhancements to Its Lightspeeur Chips Optimized for Edge AI Vision-Specific Industries
MILPITAS, Calif. -- Sept. 15, 2020 — Gyrfalcon Technology (GTI) today announced it is showcasing enhancements to its Lightspeeur® portfolio at 2020 Embedded Vision Summit, the premier event for innovators adding computer vision and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to products.
As the need for AI on edge devices has been realized, GTI has been working on edge vision-specific industries for large-scale AI hardware solutions. GTI’s innovative technology is capable of handling deep-learning algorithms for image quality enhancement and computer vision analysis on the device for running critical vision applications in real-time, always-on, anywhere independent of Internet connection, with more powerful capabilities coming in the near future.
“Edge AI vision-based processing is on the rise for smart devices, such as smartphones, automotive and consumer electronics,” said Dr. Manouchehr Rafie, Vice President of Advanced Technologies at Gyrfalcon. “Having a dedicated AI co-processor on the device offers numerous benefits including enhanced vision quality, higher performance, improved privacy, reduced bandwidth and latency, less CPU computational load, efficient energy use and less BOM cost. These features are invaluable particularly for edge 5G-enabled applications, such as smart IoT and mobile endpoint devices.”
GTI optimizes the integration of AI into chip designs to deliver the best performance-energy consumption ratio while reducing production costs. Gyrfalcon technology provides processing power for AI and ML workloads for almost every application, from machine-to-machine/human visions to voice interface. The AI accelerator chips easily integrate into a variety of host processors embedded in endpoint devices such as smartphones, tablets, surveillance cameras, as well as robotic vehicles and data centers.
The Embedded Vision Summit is the only event focused exclusively on deployable computer vision and visual AI. For more information, visit GTI’s booth at www.embeddedvisionsummit.com.
About Gyrfalcon Technology, Inc. (GTI)
Gyrfalcon Technology Inc. (GTI) is the world’s leading developer of high-performance AI Accelerators that use low power, packaged in low-cost and small-sized chips. Founded by veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and Artificial Intelligence scientists, GTI drives adoption of AI by bringing the power of cloud Artificial Intelligence to local devices and improves Cloud AI performance with greater performance and efficiency, providing the utmost in AI customization for new equipment and a path to AI upgrade to customers. For more information on GTI, visit us on the web
Search Silicon IP
Gyrfalcon Technology Hot IP
- BrainChip Showcases Edge AI Technologies at 2023 Embedded Vision Summit
- Chips&Media to Exhibit at the 2020 Embedded Vision Summit
- BrainChip Showcases Vision and Learning Capabilities of its Akida Neural Processing IP and Device at tinyML Summit 2020
- Videantis showcases low power vision processor IP at the Embedded Vision Summit
- BrainChip and Teksun Demonstrate Rapid Adoption of AI Solutions at Embedded Vision Summit
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
- NVIDIA Collaborates With SoftBank Corp. to Power SoftBank's Next-Gen Data Centers Using Grace Hopper Superchip for Generative AI and 5G/6G
- UltraRISC Selects Valtrix STING for Verification of RISC-V SoC Designs
- The game-changing addition of intoPIX JPEG XS codec by Providius heralds a new era of IP media analysis
- Xiphera extends its Transport Layer Security product family
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- MIPS Leverages Siemens' Veloce proFPGA platform to Implement and Make Available Capabilities of its New High-Performance eVocore P8700 RISC-V Multiprocessor
- New Arm Total Compute Solutions enable a mobile future built on Arm
- U.S. Government Accredits GlobalFoundries to Manufacture Trusted Semiconductors at New York Facility
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|