Truechip Adds New Customer Shipments Of Verification IPs For DDR, LPDDR And I3C v1.1
NOIDA, India and BENGALURU, India, March 31, 2021 -- Truechip, the Verification IP Specialist, today announced that it has added multiple new customers for DDR5, LPDDR5 and I3C v1.1
On this occasion, Nitin Kishore, CEO, Truechip said, "It is another milestone for Truechip. We have added multiple new customer shipments of Verification IPs during the pandemic to geographies like Taiwan, USA, Israel and India. The DDR5 protocol brings multiple features in addition to speed and capacity increase including enhanced power efficiency and scalability, augmented memory efficiency and refined latencies. The LPDDR5 protocol also brings multiple feature additions over speed and capacity enhancement including dynamic voltage scaling, scalable clocking architecture, flexible bank architecture with support of 3 bank configurations and much lower power than LPDDR4/ 4X."
Mr. Kishore further added, "In addition to memory protocols Verification IP, I would also like to emphasize on I3C v1.1 protocol. It supports a host of features including multi lane data transfer for all modes, device to device tunneling and bulk transport mode. Additionally, our TruEYE™ GUI provides easy debug, performance/ throughput updates, transaction tracing with plenty other features."
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, Head, Marketing & Sales, Truechip said, "It has been our constant endeavor that we continue to provide the impeccable quality products and services. It is our commitment to our customers to achieve the highest levels of quality and reliability for their designs thus negating risks. We have become preferred VIP partner for many semiconductor companies today as we provide a truly seamless experience be it aggressive support, Flexible licensing models, customizations of VIPs or ease of integration."
Truechip is a leading provider of Verification IP solutions, DFT, Physical design and verification services, which aid to accelerate IP/ SOC design thus lowering the cost and the risks associated with the development of ASIC, FPGA and SOC. Truechip provides Verification IP solutions for RISC V-based chips, Networking, Automotive, Microcontroller, Mobile, Storage, Data Centers, AI domains for all known protocols along with custom VIP development. A privately held company with solid and seasoned leadership, having global footprints and coverage across North America, Europe, and Asia. Truechip offers Industry's first 24 x 7 technical support.
Search Silicon IP
Search Verification IP
Truechip Solutions Hot Verification IP
- Truechip Adds New Customer Shipments of Verification IPs For RISC-V Family Including TileLink
- Truechip Announces Customer Shipment Of USB4 And eUSB Verification IPs
- Truechip adds another new customer for USB 3.1 Verification Solution
- Truechip adds a new customer for PCIe Verification Solution
- Truechip announces first customer shipment of LPDDR3 and LPDDR4 Comprehensive Verification IPs
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
- Tachyum To Use UCIe Interconnect Standards In Prodigy 2
- 2026 All-Time High in Store for Global 300mm Semiconductor Fab Capacity After 2023 Slowdown, SEMI Reports
- Designing MPUs/MCUs with Functional Safety
- MIPI A-PHY Specification Levels Up In-Vehicle Connectivity
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Alphawave Semi Opens Pune Office, Continues Expansion into India
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|