SmartDV Announces Support for ARINC Standards with Design and Verification IP
High-Quality, Highly Configurable Design and Verification IP Compliant with Avionics Standards
SAN JOSE, CALIF. –– June 3, 2021 –– SmartDV™ Technologies, the leader in Design and Verification Intellectual Property (IP), today announced support of the ARINC standards with its Design and Verification IP.
ARINC standards describe avionics, cabin systems, protocols and interfaces used by air transport and business aircraft. Currently, SmartDV’s Design IP is compliant with the ARINC 664 standard. Its Verification IP is compliant with ARINC 419, 429, 664, 818 and 825 standards.
“Engineers designing avionics equipment without exception require high-quality Design and Verification IP,” notes Deepak Kumar Tala, managing director of SmartDV. “When they partner with SmartDV, they can be assured of a complete IP solution for their design and verification needs backed by an experienced R&D team and exceptional customer support.”
SmartDV’s high-quality, highly configurable and silicon-proven Design IP is pre-verified and delivered in Verilog source code. The comprehensive solution includes lint, clock domain crossing, synthesis, simulation scripts with waiver files and documentation.
An extensive Verification IP portfolio offered by SmartDV is used in hundreds of networking, storage, automotive, bus, MIPI and display chip projects to verify and debug designs quickly, easily and more effectively. The Verification IP is compatible with all verification languages, platforms and methodologies supporting all simulation, emulation and formal verification tools used in a coverage-driven chip design verification flow.
SmartDV’s proprietary, automated compiler-based technology ensures quick delivery of its offerings compliant with ARINC standards and other protocol specifications for new or evolving applications. It also comes with SmartDV’s Automation Tool Suite that provides rapid testbench generation and visual protocol debugging.
Availability and Pricing
The SmartDV Design and Verification IP portfolio for ARINC standards is available now.
Pricing is available upon request.
Email requests for more information should be sent to sales@Smart-DV.com.
SmartDV™ Technologies offers the largest portfolio of Design and Verification Intellectual Property (IP) used by more than 200 customers worldwide, including seven of the top 10 semiconductor companies and four of the largest consumer electronics companies. It supports market segments and protocols as diverse as mobile and 5G, networking and SoC, automotive and serial bus, storage, video and defense and aerospace. With more than 600 products in its portfolio, SmartDV covers the design flow with Design IP and Verification IP for use in simulation, emulation, formal and post-silicon validation and memory modeling. SmartDV has the best customer service with more than 250 experienced ASIC and SoC design and verification engineers, a global footprint and local sales offices. Its technical support is available 24 hours a day seven days a week. SmartDV is headquartered in Bangalore, India, with U.S. headquarters in San Jose, Calif.
Search Silicon IP
Search Verification IP
SmartDV Technologies Hot IP
SmartDV Technologies Hot Verification IP
- SmartDV Leads Industry with Greatest Number of Design and Verification MIPI Protocol Standards Solutions for Mobile Applications
- SmartDV Broadens Support for Arm AMBA Protocol with Verification IP Solutions for AMBA CHI, CXS, LPI
- SmartDV Adds New Verification IP to Support OpenCAPI Standard
- SmartDV Unveils First Verification IP to Support Ethernet TSN
- SmartDV Releases Portfolio of Verification Intellectual Properties that Support Platform-independent Simulation Acceleration (SimXL)
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|