DVB-S2X/S2/S Demodulator IP Core licensed to a Major Chinese Semiconductor company for integration into an 8K TV SOC
August 3, 2021 - T2MIP, the global independent semiconductor IP Cores provider and Technology experts, is pleased to announce the licensing of its partners mass production proven DVB-S2X/S2/S Narrowband Demodulator IP Core to a leading Chinese Semiconductor company for integration into its 8K TV Chipset. This DVB-S2X/S2/S IP Core is extracted from a high-volume mass production STB SoC used in high-end satellite broadband, hybrid broadband-broadcast, and Smart TV applications. It implements two high-symbol rate (HSR) demodulators and up to eight narrow band demodulators and provides full support for network clock recovery (NCR). The IP Core optimizes the use of Ka-band and multi-spot beam technology carried by the latest high-throughput satellites (HTSs) by enabling single-carrier usage of these transponders providing a 30% increase in channel efficiency over multicarrier solutions.
Key features - Two high-symbol-rate (HSR) demodulators, Maximum baud rate of 500 Msymbol/s, Up to two slices each, DVB-S2X/S2 and Annex M compliant, Up to 8 multi-standard demodulators (S2X/S2/S). The high-speed digital multiplexer connects any tuner input to any demodulator. A Single LDPC/BCH decoder with multiplexed input 720 Mbit/s, NCR PLL support. The Flexible transport stream processor provides PID filtering, PCR re-stamping and re-labelling, GSE label filtering, TS merger (multiplex), Data throughput > 500 Mbit/s and Low power consumption.
Key Applications - Smart TV, Set Top Box (OTT/IPTV/DVB STB), Smart TV dongle, Multi-play broadband, broadcast and multimedia servers, Satellite & VSAT applications.
T2MIP has a comprehensive portfolio of IP Cores, extracted from high-volume mass production STB SoCs used in Broadcast & Satellite products. This includes DVB S2X/S2/S (WB&NB), DVB-T2/T, DVB-C, ATSC-3/1, ISDB-T/S3, DTMB, DOCSIS, MOCA, Analog TV and complimentary high-speed ADC & DAC converters.
Availability: These IP Cores are available for immediate licensing. For more information on licensing options and pricing please drop a request / MailTo
About T2M: T2MIP is the global semiconductor IP & SW technology provider focused on complex system level IP Core (RF, Analog, Digital, SW) for the Broadcast, Satellite, TV, Wireless & IOT Markets. Many licencing models are available for our Semiconductor IP Cores & SW, including source code technology transfer with unlimited usage.
For more information visit: www.t-2-m.com
Other T2M Demodulator IPs
- DVB S2/S/T2/T/C Combo IP Core
- DVB T2/T Demodulator IP Core
- ATSC 3/1 Demodulator IP Core
- ISDB-T/S3 Demodulator IP Core
- MOCA Demodulator IP Core
- DOCSIS Demodulator IP Core
- Analog TV Demodulator IP Core
Search Silicon IP
T2M Hot IP
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.3 / IEEE 15.4 PHY/RF IP in TSMC22 ULP
- GNSS Ultra low power (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS) Digital ...
- USB 3.0/ PCIe 2.0/ SATA 3.0 Combo PHY IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 28HPC+
- DVB-S2X WideBand Demodulator & Decoder IP (Silicon Proven)
- MIPI D-PHY Tx IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 22ULP
- DVB-S2X/S2/S/T2/T/C Combo Demodulator & Decoder IP Core licensed to - Asia's leading TV Semiconductor Company
- DVB-S2X/S2/S/T2/T/C Combo Demodulator/Decoder IP Cores licensed to America's leading TV Semiconductor Company
- HDMI 2.1 Rx PHY (TSMC 12FFC) & Controller Semiconductor IP licensed to a Tier1 Chinese Semiconductor company for integration into a TV SOC by T2MIP
- DVB-S2X/S2/S/T2/T/C Combo Demodulator/Decoder IP Core licensed to an Asia's leading TV Semiconductor Company
- DVB-S2X Narrowband Demodulator / Decoder IP Core licensed to a leading US TV Semiconductor Company
- Cortus Launches ULYSS automotive MCU family
- Infineon's HYPERRAM™ 3.0 memory and Autotalks' 3rd generation chipset drive next-generation automotive V2X applications
- Q1 2023 Global Semiconductor Equipment Billings Grow 9% Year-Over-Year, SEMI Reports
- Computex 2023 Reveals Taiwan's Critical Role in AI
- Leading Aerospace and Defense Company purchases Interlaken IP core from Comcores
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|