HDMI 2.0 Tx PHY in 12FFC along with Controller IP Core with high lossless Audio/Video data transfer, licensed for a 4KTV SoC
14th March 2022 – T2MIP, global independent semiconductor IP Cores provider & Technology experts, is pleased to announce the licensing of its partner’s HDMI 2.0 Tx PHY in 12 FFC along with matching Controller IP Cores to a major Semiconductor company for integration into their 4K TV SoC.
HDMI Transmitter (Tx) IP Core solutions are compliant with HDMI 2.0 and 1.4 specifications and is silicon proven consisting of two modules, a physical layer and a link module. The PHY is upper compatible with DVI transmitter and implemented as a hard IP based on an 12FFC process, while the link module is implemented as a synthesizable soft IP. HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 certified with embedded security module, ensures high security features over the HDMI 2.0 interface. This IP core is pre-fitted with CEC, a feature of high-level control function between all the audio-visual products in a user’s home entertainment environment. It simplifies the control flow of all devices.
HDMI 2.0 Tx PHY IP Core in 12FFC process node technology has a Channel bandwidth of 250Mbps - 6.0Gbps per channel. With Programmable analog characteristics such as Output swing voltage, Pre-emphasis strength, PLL band width, VCO gain and BGR voltage makes it very fast, low power consumption and durability allows the transfer of uncompressed Audio/Video data and support for HDR packets. The 12FFC PHY cores comes with the support for Built-in Scan Test & Loop-back Test making it a very reliable design.
HDMI 2.0 Tx Controller IP Core comes with the support for HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4, which provides both secure video and audio data encryption to protect the content. Supported Video formats include 3D formats with Frame Packing/Side by Side Half/Top & Bottom. The link enables Deep Colour Mode support at 24, 30, and 36 bit per pixel. Supported Audio formats include Standard S/PDIF for stereo and compressed audio up to 192Khz and PCM, Dolby digital, DTS digital audio transmission through 4-bit I2S up to 8 channels
HDMI 2.0 Tx Controller and PHY IP core in 12FFC process technology is Silicon proven and has been in production in many other process nodes in major fabs. They have been used in semiconductor industry’s computing, digital displays, monitors, TVs and other Multimedia and consumer electronics. …
In addition to HDMI IP Cores, T2M‘s broad silicon Interface IP Core Portfolio includes USB, DisplayPort, MIPI (CSI, DSI, UniPro, UFS, Soundwire, I3C), PCIe, DDR, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, V by One, programmable SerDes, Serial ATA and many more, available in major Fabs in process geometries as small as 7nm. They can also be ported to other foundries and leading-edge processes nodes on request.
Availability: These Semiconductor Interface IP Cores are available for immediate licensing either stand alone or with pre-integrated Controllers and PHYs. For more information on licensing options and pricing please drop a request / MailTo
About T2M: T2MIP is the global independent semiconductor technology experts, supplying complex semiconductor IP Cores, Software, KGD and disruptive technologies enabling accelerated development of your Wearables, IOT, Communications, Storage, Servers, Networking, TV, STB and Satellite SoCs. For more information, please visit: www.t-2-m.com
Search Silicon IP
T2M Hot IP
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.3 / IEEE 15.4 PHY/RF IP in TSMC22 ULP
- GNSS Ultra low power (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS) Digital ...
- USB 3.0/ PCIe 2.0/ SATA 3.0 Combo PHY IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 28HPC+
- DVB-S2X WideBand Demodulator & Decoder IP (Silicon Proven)
- MIPI D-PHY Tx IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 22ULP
- Announcing superfast, HD Audio & Video through HDMI 2.0 Tx & Rx PHY & Controller IP Cores uncompressed data transfer in 28HPC+ and 12FFC!
- HDMI 2.1 Rx PHY (TSMC 12FFC) & Controller Semiconductor IP licensed to a Tier1 Chinese Semiconductor company for integration into a TV SOC by T2MIP
- Embrace the new age of ultra-high-definition multimedia with HDMI 2.0 Rx PHY IP Cores in 12FFC process technology with matching controller
- HDMI 2.0 Tx PHY and Controller IP Cores is available with Source Code license (Unlimited use with modification rights)
- Upgrade Your Display and Camera SOC's with proven MIPI C-D Combo PHY and CSI / DSI Controller IP Cores for both Tx and Rx
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|