CEVA NeuPro-M Edge AI Processor Architecture Recognized at EE Awards Asia 2022
ROCKVILLE, Md., Dec. 13, 2022 -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies and co-creation solutions announced today that NeuPro-M AI Processor architecture for artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) inference workloads has received industry recognition with 'Most Promising Product' at the EE Awards Asia 2022.
'Creating the future with the electronics industry and changing the world with engineers' is the cited aim of the EE Awards Asia 2022, with the program garnering considerable interest from leading companies across the electronics industry.
Ran Snir, Vice President and General Manager of the Vision Business Unit at CEVA, commented: "To be recognized for our NeuPro-M AI/ML architecture, among the engineering community is a big honor for CEVA. This is an important validation for NeuPro-M, and evidence that Asia's engineers understand the value proposition that NeuPro-M brings for low power, high performance edge AI processing, in automotive, industrial, surveillance, smartphones and many more end markets."
Targeting the broad markets of Edge AI and Edge Compute, NeuPro-M is a self-contained heterogeneous architecture. It is composed of multiple specialized co-processors and configurable hardware accelerators that seamlessly and simultaneously process diverse workloads of Deep Neural Networks, boosting performance by 5-15X compared to its predecessor.
An industry first, NeuPro-M supports both system-on-chip (SoC) as well as Heterogeneous SoC (HSoC) scalability to achieve up to 1,200 TOPS and offers optional robust secure boot and end-to-end data privacy.
Together with CEVA's multi award-winning neural network AI compiler – CDNN – and its robust software development environment, NeuPro-M provides a fully programmable hardware/software AI development environment for customers to maximize their AI performance. CDNN includes innovative software that can fully utilize the customers' NeuPro-M customized hardware to optimize power, performance & bandwidth. The CDNN software also includes a memory manager for memory reduction and optimal load balancing algorithms, and wide support of various network formats including ONNX, Caffe, TensorFlow, TensorFlow Lite, Pytorch and more. CDNN is compatible with common open-source frameworks, including Glow, tvm, Halide and TensorFlow and includes model optimization features like 'layer fusion' and 'post training quantization' all while using precision conservation methods.
NeuPro-M customers can also benefit from SoC design services from CEVA to help integrate and support system design, up to co-creation of the entire SoC. For further information, visit NeuPro-M AI Processor product page.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies and co-creation solutions for a smarter, safer, connected world. We provide Digital Signal Processors, AI engines, wireless platforms, cryptography cores and complementary software for sensor fusion, image enhancement, computer vision, voice input and artificial intelligence. These technologies are offered in combination with our Intrinsix IP integration services, helping our customers address their most complex and time-critical integrated circuit design projects. Leveraging our technologies and chip design skills, many of the world's leading semiconductors, system companies and OEMs create power-efficient, intelligent, secure and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, robotics, industrial, aerospace & defense and IoT.
Our DSP-based solutions include platforms for 5G baseband processing in mobile, IoT and infrastructure, advanced imaging and computer vision for any camera-enabled device, audio/voice/speech and ultra-low-power always-on/sensing applications for multiple IoT markets. For sensor fusion, our Hillcrest Labs sensor processing technologies provide a broad range of sensor fusion software and inertial measurement unit ("IMU") solutions for markets including hearables, wearables, AR/VR, PC, robotics, remote controls and IoT. For wireless IoT, our platforms for Bluetooth (low energy and dual mode), Wi-Fi 4/5/6 (802.11n/ac/ax), Ultra-wideband (UWB), NB-IoT and GNSS are the most broadly licensed connectivity platforms in the industry.
Visit us at www.ceva-dsp.com.
Search Silicon IP
Ceva, Inc. Hot IP
- CEVA Redefines High Performance AI/ML Processing for Edge AI and Edge Compute Devices with its NeuPro-M Heterogeneous and Secure Processor Architecture
- CEVA Introduces New AI Inference Processor Architecture for Edge Devices with Co-processing Support for Custom Neural Network Engines
- CEVA's NeuPro Family of Edge AI Processors Wins "Digital Semiconductor Product of the Year" at Elektra Awards 2018
- CEVA Unveils NeuPro - A Family of AI Processors for Deep Learning at the Edge
- BrainChip integrates Akida with Arm Cortex-M85 Processor, Unlocking AI Capabilities for Edge Devices
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- intoPIX and PlexusAV Pioneer IPMX Standard-Based AV-over-IP Solutions
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|