intoPIX Showcases Ultra-low Latency Wireless Display Concept at CES Las Vegas 2023
For zero-latency Wireless XR, Gaming and Displays, the intoPIX TicoXS FIP Codec is changing the Game
Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, January 3, 2023 – intoPIX, the leading expert in zero-latency mezzanine video compression, unveils a new concept for Wireless Displays with its unique TicoXS FIP compression algorithm that combines the JPEG XS Codec with a Flawless Image Profile – FIP - and a dedicated error concealment feature.
The award-winning TicoXS FIP technology helps connect displays wirelessly with a latency below 1 millisecond and a lossless quality without friction. The technology is not limited to HD or 4K, it already supports high frame rates and 8K. Invited guests and users can discover the revolutionary "TicoXS FIP" codec at CES in Las Vegas this week.
“With the lightweight TicoXS FIP silicon cores, 4K & 8K audiovisual contents can be deployed with super low latency and lossless quality on gigabit ethernet cables as well as WiFi-6 and other wireless technologies. We are excited to show a level of quality, bandwidth and latency that was not achievable until now using traditional technologies,” explains Jean-Baptiste Lorent, Director Marketing and Sales.
TicoXS FIP combines the following unique key benefits:
- Microsecond latency with perfect image quality in any situation on any content.
- Robust compression with error control and recovery of any corrupted content, which makes it also ideal for unpredictable transmission such as WiFi-6 or 60Ghz.
- Cost-efficiency and sustainability to carry 4K and 8K over a gigabit network.
IntoPIX welcomes all engineers, product managers and other stakeholders at its booth #55932 in the Venetian Expo during CES 2023 in Las Vegas from January 5 - 8, to discover the new TicoXS FIP and enjoy all the demos.
intoPIX creates and licenses innovative image processing and compression solutions. We deliver unique IP cores and efficient software solutions to manage more pixels, preserve quality with no latency, save cost & power and simplify storage and connectivity. We are passionate about offering people a higher quality image experience. Our solutions open the way to new AV workflows and new devices, reducing costs in HD, 4K or even 8K, replacing uncompressed video, and always preserving the lowest latency with the highest quality.
For additional information, visit www.intopix.com
Search Silicon IP
intoPIX Hot IP
- ALLEGRO DVT now targets Wireless Display (WiDi) with its ultra-low latency H.264 IP cores.
- intoPIX & Macnica Technology revolutionize AV signal distribution at ISE 2018: Integrating the new ST 2110 standards with intoPIX ultra-low latency compression technologies
- Crestron Leverages intoPIX Ultra-Low Latency JPEG 2000 Technology in New DigitalMedia NVX Series
- Zero Latency for intoPIX FPGA-based JPEG2000 Encoder & Decoder IP-Cores
- intoPIX showcases its innovative image processing and compression solutions for human & machine vision at Embedded World 2023
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|