Unlocking Lightning-Fast Data Transfer: USB 3.2 Gen2x2 total solution for Host and Device functionalities in 28nm HPC+ technology
March 6, 2023 – T2MIP, the global independent semiconductor IP Cores provider & Technology experts, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of its partner’s Silicon Proven and mature USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Host & Device Controllers along with PHY IP Corein 28nm HPC+ process technology. This USB solution has an exceptional track record of large-scale production in a wide variety of devices and is a bedrock for transmission of data for industrial and consumer applications.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Host & Device Controller & PHY IP core in 28nm HPC+ essentially handles 2-lanes each 10GBps. USB 3.2 Host and Device Controllers are highly configurable core and implements the USB 3.2 Host and Device functionality respectively that can be interfaced with the USB 3.2 Gen2x2 PHY for a superfast and reliant total solution. The USB 3.2 Gen2x2 core is architected with a high-performance DMA engine based on USB3.2 specification and is carefully partitioned to support standard power management schemes which include extensive clock gating and multiple power wells for aggressive power savings required for mobile and handheld applications.
USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Host & Device Controller IP has a very simple application interface which can be easily adapted to standard on-chip-bus interfaces such as AXI, AHB, OCP as well as other standard interconnects making it easy to be integrated in a wide range of applications. It also has a dedicated PHY Type-C connector Interface for identifying Type-C specific features and can be configured to support all types of USB transfers like Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous. Both Host and Device parts has full support for all low power features of the USB Specification supporting Suspend, Remote Wakeup and USB 3.0/2.0 Link Power Management States.
USB 3.2 Gen2x2 PHY IP Core in 28nm HPC+ process technology is compliant with USB 3.2 and 2.0 electrical specifications and supports both the UTMI+ and PIPE4.0 specifications with the 3.2 Gen2X2 host and peripheral applications being supported up to 20Gbps The Physical layer incorporates an active switch to support bi-directional plug-in and particular functionalities to support the USB Type-C connector. Boasting one of the smallest USB 3.2 Gen2x2 process and clock inputs from 25MHz crystal oscillator and external clock sources from the core, the IP also maintains a very low power consumption factor. Additional 3-Tap FIR Equalization for TX and CTLE+1-Tap DFE for RX makes it a powerful and lossless technology.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Host & Device Controllers & PHY IP core in 28HPC+ has been used in semiconductor industry’s Scanners, Digital cameras, Removable media drives, Mass storage devices, Display and docking applications, Cloud computing, Automotive applications, Consumer applications, Smartphones and other industrial uses…
In addition to USB 3.2 IP Core, T2M ‘s broad silicon Interface IP Core Portfolio includes HDMI, Display Port, MIPI (CSI, DSI, UniPro, UFS, RFFE, I3C), PCIe, DDR, 1G Ethernet, V-by-One, programmable SerDes, OnFi and many more, available in major Fabs in process geometries as small as 7nm. They can also be ported to other foundries and leading-edge processes nodes on request.
Availability: These Semiconductor Interface IP Cores are available for immediate licensing either stand alone or with pre-integrated Controllers and PHYs. For more information on licensing options and pricing please drop a request / MailTo
About T2M: T2MIP is the global independent semiconductor technology experts, supplying complex semiconductor IP Cores, Software, KGD and disruptive technologies enabling accelerated development of your Wearables, IOT, Communications, Storage, Servers, Networking, TV, STB and Satellite SoCs. For more information, please visit: www.t-2-m.com
Search Silicon IP
T2M Hot IP
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.3 / IEEE 15.4 PHY/RF IP in TSMC22 ULP
- GNSS Ultra low power (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS) Digital ...
- USB 3.0/ PCIe 2.0/ SATA 3.0 Combo PHY IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 28HPC+
- DVB-S2X WideBand Demodulator & Decoder IP (Silicon Proven)
- MIPI D-PHY Tx IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 22ULP
- USB 4.0, USB 3.2, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Device, Hub, Host & Dual Mode proven Interface IP Controllers are available immediately to License
- Enhance your High-Density data processing capabilities to new heights with the USB 3.2/ PCIe 3.1/ SATA 3.2 Combo PHY IP Core interface in 28HPC+/HPC process technology
- USB 3.1 Device & Host Controller IP Cores with highly configurable design for Superspeed data transfers in all kinds of advanced SoCs is available for immediate licensing
- USB 4.0, USB 3.2, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Silicon Proven PHYs in TSMC, UMC & SMIC Foundries available from T2MIP
- USB 3.2 OTG Controller and PHY IP Cores for ultra-high speed, lossless data and power delivery are available for immediate licensing
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|