PCIe 6.0 Controller supporting Root Port, Endpoint, Dual-mode, Switch Port Configurations with native user interface
VeriSilicon Brings Super Resolution Technology to Smart Display
VeriSilicon’s SR2000 can significantly reduce transmission bandwidth while improving image quality and display resolution at the edge
Shanghai China, April 13, 2023 -- VeriSilicon (688521.SH) today announced the launch of its super resolution IP SR2000. With the ability to increase the resolution and quality of low-resolution video sources, SR2000 enables low-resolution video streams to be displayed at the edge with high resolution and image quality, while lowering network bandwidth. The newly-launched IP caters to a wide range of application fields, including consumer electronics, data center, surveillance, and healthcare.
VeriSilicon’s SR2000 is designed to achieve high-quality super resolution with a small silicon area and low-power consumption. It supports super resolution video output at 4K and 8K while providing crisp and smooth details. Furthermore, SR2000 can perform detail enhancement with color and saturation being preserved. It also offers controllable enhancement to achieve satisfying results, particularly with AI control.
The integration of the latest SR2000 IP takes VeriSilicon’s pixel processing solution to new heights in both cloud and edge computing. For instance, by seamlessly embedding SR2000 into VeriSilicon’s robust DC9000 Display Processor, an enhanced display solution can be achieved, capable of delivering high-resolution 4K/8K HDR display that provides users with a better viewing experience of real high-resolution and quality content. By integrating with VeriSilicon’s Image Signal Processor (ISP) IP and Video Processor Unit (VPU), SR2000 can also enhance image quality in image signal processing and video encoding, enabling users to acquire greater clarity when zooming in.
“Cloud computing is rapidly accelerating in teleconferencing, cloud gaming, and virtual cloud desktop applications. Combining cloud computing and edge display delivers a total solution. Bringing super resolution technology to smart displays can achieve unparalleled image quality at the edge display and significantly reduce the bandwidth required between the cloud and the display,” said Wei-Jin Dai, Executive VP and GM of IP Division at VeriSilicon. “VeriSilicon offers a wide range of Glass-to-Glass (from camera-in to display-out) intelligent pixel processing IP portfolio. The addition of the new SR2000 IP, featuring silicon-proven super resolution technology, further expands our intelligent pixel solutions.”
VeriSilicon Microelectronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (VeriSilicon, 688521.SH) is committed to providing customers with platform-based, all-around, one-stop custom silicon services and semiconductor IP licensing services leveraging its in-house semiconductor IP. Under the unique “Silicon Platform as a Service” (SiPaaS) business model, depending on the comprehensive IP portfolio, VeriSilicon can create silicon products from definition to testing and packaging in a short time, and provides high-performance and cost-efficient semiconductor alternative products for fabless, IDM, system vendors (OEM/ODM), large internet companies and cloud service providers, etc. VeriSilicon’s business covers consumer electronics, automotive electronics, computer and peripheral, industry, data processing, Internet of Things (IoT) and other applications.
VeriSilicon presents a variety of customized silicon solutions, including high-definition video, high-definition audio and voice, in-vehicle infotainment, video surveillance, IoT connectivity, smart wearable, high-end application processor, video transcoding acceleration and intelligent pixel processing, etc. In addition, VeriSilicon has six categories of in-house processor IPs, namely GPU IP, NPU IP, VPU IP, DSP IP, ISP IP and Display Processor IP, as well as more than 1,500 analog and mixed signal IPs and RF IPs.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Shanghai, China, VeriSilicon has 7 design and R&D centers in China and the United States, as well as 11 sales and customer service offices worldwide. VeriSilicon currently has more than 1,300 employees.
Search Silicon IP
Verisilicon, Inc. Hot IP
- Xilinx Display Targeted Design Platform Accelerates Development of Super High Resolution 4K2K Displays
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- Display Port/eDisplay Port v.1.4 Tx-Rx PHY & Controller Silicon Proven IP Cores with high Bandwidth and 4K/8K Resolution is ready for immediate licensing
- VeriSilicon Announces the One-Stop VeriHealth Chip Design Platform for Smart Healthcare Applications
- Socionext Introduces ISO26262 Certified Smart Graphic Display Controllers
- U.S. Government Accredits GlobalFoundries to Manufacture Trusted Semiconductors at New York Facility
- MIPS Leverages Siemens' Veloce proFPGA platform to Implement and Make Available Capabilities of its New High-Performance eVocore P8700 RISC-V Multiprocessor
- Cadence Collaborates with Arm to Accelerate Mobile Device Silicon Success with New Arm Total Compute Solutions
- SDIC Licenses 8051 Microcontroller IP Cores from CAST
- AndeSentry™ Collaborative Framework Enables Comprehensive RISC-V Security Solutions
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Synopsys and Arm Strengthen Collaboration for Faster Bring-Up of Next-Generation Mobile SoC Designs on the Most Advanced Nodes
- Total Revenue of Global Top 10 IC Design Houses for 3Q22 Showed QoQ Drop of 5.3%; Broadcom Returned to No. 2 Spot in Revenue Ranking by Overtaking NVIDIA and AMD, Says TrendForce
- New Arm Total Compute Solutions enable a mobile future built on Arm
- TSMC lays out a killer roadmap
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|