Arasan announces the immediate availability of its 2nd Generation MIPI D-PHY for GlobalFoundries 22nm SoC Designs
May 17 2023 -- San Jose, CA -- Arasan Chip Systems announces the immediate availability of its 2nd generation MIPI D-PHY IP products supporting MIPI D-PHY v1.1 at upto 1.5gbps and MIPI D-PHY v1.2 supporting speeds of upto 2.5gbps for GlobalFoundries 22nm SoC designs redesigned for ultra low power consumption and area.
The two products are uniquely distinct with the MIPI D-PHY IP v1.1 IP further optimized for ultra low power targeting wearable and IoT display applications which require minimal throughput for their small and lower resolution screens, but where power is of paramount importance. The D-PHY IP v1.2 is targeted at a broader market and both versions are qualified for automotive use.
The D-PHY IP are also available as a Tx only and Rx only to save silicon area and further improve on power consumption. Our D-PHY IP is seamlessly integrated with our own MIPI DSI-2 and CSI-2 IP offering a Total MIPI Display and Total MIPI Camera IP Solution. All combinations of Arasan’s D-PHY IP are immediately available for GlobalFoundries 22nm immediately. Arasan also offers its D-PHY IP and C-PHY / D-PHY Combo IP for GlobalFoundries 12nm SoC designs.
A D-PHY / C-PHY Combo HDK based on Arasan’s ASIC is also available. The same Arasan C/D-PHY Combo ASIC is used to test for MIPI CSI, DSI, D-PHY and C-PHY Standards Compliance by multiple test companies. We are Compliance!
Demo MIPI D-PHY IP
Arasan Chip Systems, a contributing member of the MIPI Association since 2005 is a leading provider of IP for mobile storage and mobile connectivity interfaces. Arasan’s high-quality, silicon-proven, Total IP Solutions include digital IP, AMS PHY IP, Verification IP, HDK and Software. Arasan has a focused product portfolio targeting mobile SoC’s. The term Mobile has evolved over our two decade history to include all things mobile – starting with PDA’s in the mid 90’s to Smartphones & Tablets of the 2000’s to today’s Automobiles, Drones and IoT’s. Arasan is at the forefront of this evolution of “Mobile” with its standards-based IP at the heart of Mobile SoC’s.
Over a billion chips have been shipped with Arasan IP including with all of the top 10 semiconductor companies.
Search Silicon IP
Arasan Chip Systems Hot IP
- Arasan announces the immediate availability of its MIPI C-PHY / D-PHY Combo IP for SoC Designs on TSMC 22nm Process
- Arasan announces the immediate availability of its Ultra Low Power MIPI D-PHY IP Compliant to D-PHY Specification v1.20 for TSMC 22nm SoC Designs
- Arasan announces the immediate availability of its MIPI D-PHY / C-PHY Combo IP for TSMC 22nm SoC Designs
- Arasan Announces the Immediate Availability of its 2nd Generation MIPI D-PHY v1.1 IP for TSMC 22nm Process Technology
- Arasan announces the immediate availability of its ultra-low power MIPI D-PHY IP for the GlobalFoundries 12nm FinFET process node
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- VeriSilicon Obtained Bluetooth 5.3 Certification for Its Complete Bluetooth Low Energy Solution
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|