TSMC lays out a killer roadmap
By David Manners, ElectronicsWeekly (May 25, 2023)
At TSMC’s European technology symposium in Amsterdam earlier this week, the company laid out it’s advanced technology roadmap for the next three years.
Currently N3, which entered volume production in Q4 2022, is the most advanced process.
Following it up is N3E which has passed technology qualification and achieved its performance and yield targets.
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|
Search Silicon IP
- ARM lays out roadmap with three more cores
- Cadence Tapes Out 16G UCIe Advanced Package IP on TSMC's N3E Process Technology
- GUC Taped Out 3nm 8.6Gbps HBM3 and 5Tbps/mm GLink-2.5D IP using TSMC Advanced Packaging Technology
- Analog Bits to Present Papers, Demo of N5 Working Silicon, and Roadmap on IPs for TSMC N4 and N3 Processes
- GUC Tapes Out AI/HPC/Networking Platform on TSMC CoWoS Technology Validating 7.2 Gbps HBM3 Controller and PHY, GLink-2.5D and 112G-LR SerDes IPs
- We don't compete with our customers - TSMC
- Blue Cheetah Demonstrates Industry Leading Silicon-Proven Die-to-Die Interconnect Solution for Chiplets
- Imagination launches IMG CXM, the smallest GPU to bring effortless user interfaces into homes
- PCI-SIG Certifies VectorPath Accelerator Card for PCIe Gen5 x16 @ 32 GT/s
- Apple announces multibillion-dollar deal with Broadcom for components made in the USA