Process Detector (For DVFS and monitoring process variation), TSMC N3E
DCD Presents RISC-V, Automotive & Cyber during Embedded World 2023
Bytom, Poland -- March 6, 2023 -- Digital Core Design invites to its booth 4-139a during the Embedded World, Nurnberg, Germany.
The show is planned for 14-16th of March and the DCD is go completely new solutions like e.g.
- RISC-V 32-bit and 64-bit CPUs with extensions and peripherals
- enhanced CAN ecosystem (not only) for automotive – are you ready for CAN-XL?
- faster and optimized CryptOne, the cryptographic system
Apart from the above DCD engineers will give a sneak-peak into both the latest, and well-known solutions like e.g. CFD-SEMI – quantum leap for Computational Fluid Dynamics; EOL – Obsolete Parts Replacement; World’s Fastest 8051 CPU; Royalty-Free 32-bit CPU and more!
-Our customers' kept asking us about the RISC-V and safe solutions for automotive - says Jacek Hanke, DCD's CEO - as a proud member of RISC-V International, CAN in Automation and Cybersecurity Made in Europe organizations, we're ready to provide unique and innovative solutions for modern electronics.
As an example we can have a look e.g. at DCD's cryptographic solutions named CryptOne. They offer various configurations, tailored to the project needs. During the tests, the IP utilized up to 25% fewer logic cells, with the same performance - when compared to competitive designs. And when it's optimized for speed, it's achieved up to 50% higher performance, than competitive designs.
What does that mean? Ultimate performance:
Elliptic Curve NIST-P256 operations performance at 200 MHz
- EC point mul: 2.5 ms
- ECDSA sign: 2.6 ms
- ECDSA verify: 3.2 ms
More information will be presented at the Booth 4-139a in Hall 4, during Embedded World.
Digital Core Design prepared also free entry daily tickets for Embedded World. Just send an e-mail to email@example.com to get a free ticket.
Search Silicon IP
Digital Core Design Hot IP
- embedded world 2023: Codasip presents on custom compute and RISC-V design
- SiFive Rolls Out Powerful New RISC-V Portfolio to Address Unmet Performance and Feature Needs of Rapidly Evolving Next-Gen Digital Automobiles
- Codasip Extends SweRV Support Package to Include Western Digital SweRV EH2 & EL2 RISC-V Cores
- Telechips showcases Arm-based Dolphin5 automotive SoC at embedded world 2023
- intoPIX showcases its innovative image processing and compression solutions for human & machine vision at Embedded World 2023
- 2026 All-Time High in Store for Global 300mm Semiconductor Fab Capacity After 2023 Slowdown, SEMI Reports
- Designing MPUs/MCUs with Functional Safety
- Sensor Fusion Explores AI to Prep for ADAS, AV Designs
- MIPI A-PHY Specification Levels Up In-Vehicle Connectivity
- Bluetooth Dual Mode V5.3 RF Transceiver IP Cores in 22nm ULP is Available for Immediate Licensing for Smart Audio Chipsets
- OPENEDGES Completes the Tapeout of the 7nm HBM3 Memory Subsystem (PHY & Memory Controller) Test chip
- Verisity Announces Specman Elite Version 4
- BrainChip Begins Taking Orders of Akida AI Processor Development Kits
- Renesas to Acquire Panthronics to Extend Connectivity Portfolio with Near-Field Communication Technology
- SoftBank and EdgeCortix Partner to Jointly Realize Low-latency and Highly Energy-efficient 5G Wireless Accelerators
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|