Display Port/eDisplay Port v.1.4 Tx-Rx PHY & Controller Silicon Proven IP Cores with high Bandwidth and 4K/8K Resolution is ready for immediate licensing
9th January 2023. – T2MIP, the global independent semiconductor IP Cores provider & Technology expert, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of its partner’s one of the Best-Selling Interface IP Cores “Display Port/eDisplay Port v1.4 Tx-Rx PHY and Controller IP Cores” which are available in major Fabs and Nodes as small as 7nm, these core are silicon proven and are in multiple production chips.
As companies in the Semiconductor industry gears up to launch its product at the ripe time to set the trend and get a industry upper hand, We at T2M endeavour to provide highly flexible IP Cores intended for simplified integration into complicated systems with high-performance data acquisition and high connectivity with the desired output to Fastrack time to market and cut down developments costs. Introducing the Display Port/eDisplay Port 1.4 Tx-Rx PHY and Controller IP Cores for UHD Video interfacing applications which saw a dramatic increase in demands even when the Semiconductor technology industry was still struggling to recover from the COVID pandemic, due to the exponential increase in the demand for Display Products.
Display Port Tx-Rx PHY and Controller IP Cores version 1.4 supports Embedded DisplayPort (eDP) which is, display panel interface standard for portable and embedded devices. It defines the signalling interface between graphics cards and integrated displays. This IP core consists of configurable (4/2/1) link channels and one AUX channel which makes it flexible for use with the added benefit of backward compatibility. It also supports 1.62/2.7/5.4/8.1Gbps (HBR3) bit rate and all recommended link rates. The eDisplay Port/Display Port v1.4 Tx-Rx PHY IP Cores come with Verilog RTL or netlist source code of LINK controller and Simulation test-bench.
This DisplayPort/eDisplay Port v1.4 Tx PHY IP Core enables Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) display with help of packetized data transmission allowing higher resolution using fewer pins with the support of HDCP 2.2/2.3, Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC), Forward Error Correction’s bandwidth reduction. The DisplayPort 1.4 standard can be used to transport video streams across a single DisplayPort interface for high-end display applications with 8K and 4K resolutions.
In addition to Display Port/eDisplay Port 1.4 IP Cores, T2M’s wide & complex silicon Interface IP Core Portfolio includes USB, HDMI, MIPI (CSI, DSI, UniPro, UFS, Soundwire, I3C), PCIe, DDR, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, V by One, programmable SerDes, Serial ATA and much more available in major Fabs in process geometries as small as 7nm and can also be ported to other foundries and leading-edge process nodes on request.
Availability: These Semiconductor Interface IP Cores are available for immediate licensing either stand-alone or with pre-integrated Controllers and PHYs. For more information on licensing options and pricing please drop a request / MailTo
About: T2MIP is the global independent semiconductor technology expert, supplying complex semiconductor IP Cores, Software, KGD and disruptive technologies enabling accelerated development of your Wearables, electronic communications devices, semiconductor industry’s Display solutions, Radar digital displays, monitors, TVs and other consumer electronics SoCs. For more information, please visit: www.t-2-m.com
Search Silicon IP
T2M Hot IP
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.3 / IEEE 15.4 PHY/RF IP in TSMC22 ULP
- GNSS Ultra low power (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS) Digital ...
- USB 3.0/ PCIe 2.0/ SATA 3.0 Combo PHY IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 28HPC+
- DVB-S2X WideBand Demodulator & Decoder IP (Silicon Proven)
- MIPI D-PHY Tx IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 22ULP
- eDisplay Port/Display Port v1.4 Tx PHY and Controller IP Cores in 12FFC and 40LP for cutting edge display applications is available for immediate licensing
- eDisplay Port / Display Port v1.4 Tx PHY and Controller IP Cores is available in 40nm ULP and 12nm FFC for your picture perfect UHD, 8K, 4K Display Applications
- eDisplay Port / Display Port v1.4 Tx PHY and Controller IP in 40ULP and 12FFC process nodes for lagless and pure UHD Displays is available for immediate licensing
- eDisplay Port Tx PHY and Controller IP Cores in 12FFC and 40ULP for an immersive UHD experience at 8K
- Elevate your Video and Display applications with the Multi-Stream Transport of DisplayPort/eDisplayPort v1.4 Rx PHY IP Cores in 22nm, 28nm and 40nm with Matching Controllers
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|