CEVA and proteanTecs Announce Partnership to Optimize Reliability and Power of Complex SoCs
Serving joint customers in the automotive and wireless communication markets
TEL AVIV, Israel-- May 22, 2023 -- ECOMOTION – proteanTecs, a global leader of deep data analytics for advanced electronics, and CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies and custom SoC solutions, have announced a partnership to enhance the reliability and power/performance of advanced chips by combining CEVA’s leading IP platforms with proteanTecs’ deep data analytics.
The companies are already serving mutual customers in mission-critical applications. Autotalks, a leader in vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications technologies, has deployed CEVA vector and scalar DSP IP solutions, together with proteanTecs’ predictive system monitoring solutions into their chipsets.
“CEVA and proteanTecs enhance our ability to usher in a new era of road safety and deliver long-term and stable performance,” said Amos Freund, VP R&D at Autotalks. “With CEVA’s DSPs and proteanTecs in-depth data, we are able to concurrently support DSRC and C-V2X technologies with the needed visibility to assure rigorous reliability with predictive monitoring for our customers.”
“CEVA has built an exceptional reputation as a dominant IP platforms licensor in the automotive and wireless communications markets,” said Uzi Baruch, Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) at proteanTecs. “This collaboration will leverage our unique strengths and deliver innovative solutions that enhance performance, reliability, and security of electronic systems.”
“proteanTecs’ novel technology is able to monitor and extend the lifespan, power profile and performance of CEVA-powered chips,” said Michael Boukaya, Chief Operating Officer (COO) at CEVA. “We see tremendous value in collaborating to support our joint customers, especially in mission- and uptime-critical applications.”
As part of this partnership, proteanTecs will be able to work with CEVA for the development of custom SoC solutions that target the aerospace and defense sections, where CEVA has extensive experience.
CEVA and proteanTecs will be at Ecomotion Week 2023 to discuss their respective solutions and their collaboration.
proteanTecs is the leading provider of deep data analytics for advanced electronics monitoring. Trusted by global leaders in the datacenter, automotive, communications and mobile markets, the company provides system health and performance monitoring, from production to the field. By applying machine learning to novel data created by on-chip monitors, the company's deep data analytics solutions deliver unparalleled visibility and actionable insights—leading to new levels of quality and reliability. Founded in 2017 and backed by world-leading investors, the company is headquartered in Israel and has offices in the United States, India and Taiwan. For more information, visit www.proteanTecs.com.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies and custom SoC solutions for a smarter, safer, connected world. We provide Digital Signal Processors, AI engines, wireless platforms, cryptography cores and complementary embedded software for sensor fusion, image enhancement, computer vision, spatial audio, voice input and artificial intelligence. These technologies are offered in combination with our Intrinsix IP integration services, helping our customers address their most complex and time-critical integrated circuit design projects. Leveraging our technologies and chip design skills, many of the world's leading semiconductors, system companies and OEMs create power-efficient, intelligent, secure and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, robotics, industrial, aerospace & defense and IoT.
Our DSP-based solutions include platforms for 5G baseband processing in mobile, IoT and infrastructure, advanced imaging and computer vision for any camera-enabled device, audio/voice/speech and ultra-low-power always-on/sensing applications for multiple IoT markets. For motion sensing solutions, our Hillcrest Labs sensor processing technologies provide a broad range of sensor fusion software and inertial measurement unit (“IMU”) solutions for markets including hearables, wearables, AR/VR, PC, robotics, remote controls and IoT. For wireless IoT, our platforms for Bluetooth connectivity (low energy and dual mode), Wi-Fi 4/5/6 (802.11n/ac/ax), Ultra-wideband (UWB), NB-IoT and GNSS are the most broadly licensed connectivity platforms in the industry. Visit us at www.ceva-dsp.com.
Search Silicon IP
- ARM and Synopsys Expand Collaboration to Optimize Power and Performance, and Accelerate Design and Verification for ARM Technology-based SoCs
- CEVA's New 1 GHz Programmable DSP Core Offers Exceptional Performance and Power Efficiency for Next Generation Communications and Multimedia SoCs
- 10-bit 3Msps Ultra low power SAR ADC IP core for Wireless Communication and Automotive SoCs is available for immediate licensing
- Vidatronic Releases FlexSIMO™ DC-DC Converter Technology for Highly Efficient Power Delivery in IoT, AR/VR, and Metaverse SoCs
- Allegro DVT Partners with SiMa.ai to Optimize Power Efficiency for Embedded Edge Applications
- Cortus Launches ULYSS automotive MCU family
- Infineon's HYPERRAM™ 3.0 memory and Autotalks' 3rd generation chipset drive next-generation automotive V2X applications
- Q1 2023 Global Semiconductor Equipment Billings Grow 9% Year-Over-Year, SEMI Reports
- Computex 2023 Reveals Taiwan's Critical Role in AI
- Leading Aerospace and Defense Company purchases Interlaken IP core from Comcores
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|