Rambus Joins the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Accelerator IP Alliance to Enable State-of-the-Art SoCs
SAN JOSE, Calif. – April 12, 2023 – Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), a premier chip and silicon IP provider making data faster and safer, today announced it has joined the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Accelerator IP Alliance. Through the alliance, Rambus will have access to Intel’s process roadmaps to provide advanced security and interface IP solutions optimized for performance, power, area and security for Intel process and packaging technologies. With Rambus IP on IFS, customers can design state-of-the-art SoCs for the data center, edge, 5G, automotive and military-aerospace applications.
“As part of our IDM 2.0 strategy, IFS is partnering with leading IP companies like Rambus to create a robust chip design ecosystem that will help our mutual customers deliver leading-edge silicon performance for the most demanding applications,” said Suk Lee, VP of Ecosystem Development Office at IFS. “As the first open system foundry, our advanced process & packaging technologies and resilient supply chain, combined with Rambus IP, will lead the way to solutions that power our digital world.”
Rambus offers some of the world’s highest performance memory and interconnect interface IP, and the industry’s broadest portfolio of security IP solutions. Rambus security IP and provisioning solutions secure billions of devices annually.
“Rambus is a renowned provider of industry-leading IP solutions to customers across a broad market landscape including fast-growing data center and AI/ML applications,” said Sean Fan, chief operating officer at Rambus. “We are proud to join the Intel Foundry Services Accelerator IP Alliance and look forward to delivering IP to our mutual customers, enabling the most advanced SoCs.”
For more information on Rambus joining the Intel Foundry Services Ecosystem Alliance, please visit rambus.com/partners/rambus-partner-program/.
Search Silicon IP
Rambus Inc. Hot IP
- Lorentz Solution Joins Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Accelerator EDA Alliance Program to Enable Peakview EM Platform and Accelerate IC and 3DIC Designs
- proteanTecs Joins Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Accelerator IP Alliance Program
- Sofics joins the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Accelerator IP Alliance program
- Agile Analog joins Intel Foundry Services Accelerator IP Alliance Program to drive forward semiconductor design innovation
- Silicon Creations Joins Intel Foundry Services Accelerator - IP Alliance Program Aiming to Reducing Design Barriers, Accelerating Time-to-Market
- U.S. Government Accredits GlobalFoundries to Manufacture Trusted Semiconductors at New York Facility
- MIPS Leverages Siemens' Veloce proFPGA platform to Implement and Make Available Capabilities of its New High-Performance eVocore P8700 RISC-V Multiprocessor
- Cadence Collaborates with Arm to Accelerate Mobile Device Silicon Success with New Arm Total Compute Solutions
- SDIC Licenses 8051 Microcontroller IP Cores from CAST
- AndeSentry™ Collaborative Framework Enables Comprehensive RISC-V Security Solutions
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Synopsys and Arm Strengthen Collaboration for Faster Bring-Up of Next-Generation Mobile SoC Designs on the Most Advanced Nodes
- Total Revenue of Global Top 10 IC Design Houses for 3Q22 Showed QoQ Drop of 5.3%; Broadcom Returned to No. 2 Spot in Revenue Ranking by Overtaking NVIDIA and AMD, Says TrendForce
- New Arm Total Compute Solutions enable a mobile future built on Arm
- TSMC lays out a killer roadmap
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|