VOV (Vinjey Ogg Vorbis) is VINJEY's implementation of Ogg-Vorbis I decoder. Vorbis is a general purpose perceptual audio CODEC from XIPH.org foundation intended to allow maximum encoder flexibility, thus allowing it to scale competitively over an exceptionally wide range of bit streams.
- Supports decoding of Ogg Vorbis I encoded bitstreams.
- Simple Application Program Interface (API) for decoding.
- Ported onto wide variety of DSP Platform.
- Optimized Implementation for DSP platforms.
- Extensive Testing. Please refer the VOV testing for more details.
- Sample Application to aid faster integration.
- Supports configurable number of channels.
- Free trial version that runs on PC.
- Supports Packet Errors and Loss of packets
- VOV is an independent implementation of the Ogg Vorbis I Decoder that has been developed from scratch, keeping in mind MIPS and Memory requirements of resource constrained embedded devices. VOV being an independent implementation allows VINJEY to license it on its own terms depending on the needs of the customer.
- Source Version:
- Complete Source code and Project, Sample Applications, Test suite, Documents
- Library Version:
- Optimized Library, Sample Applications, Test suite, Documents