Reference current and voltage source is used to supply any analog blocks. It is based on the
reference voltage source forming temperature compensation voltage and two voltage-to-current
converters. The first converter uses an external resistor and output current is characterized by
weak dependence on temperature. The second converter uses an internal resistor and output
current is characterized by temperature and process parameters which are matched to the internal resistor. The battery low power indicator consists of a comparator which is based on two-stage operational amplifiers.
The block is fabricated on iHP SGB 0.25 um technology.
- iHP BiCMOS 0.25µm technology
- Output current termocompensation in wide temperature range
- Built-in battery low power indicator
- Low power consumption in power-saving mode (optional)
- Small area
- Extracted view.
- Test bench with saved configurations.