BlueLiteE is MindTree’s product line of Intellectual Property offerings for Bluetooth core specifications version 4.0 (Bluetooth low energy) for single mode. The BlueLitE product line has three component IPs and two solution IPs. The component IPs are called
1. BlueLitE-SP (Stack and Profiles),
2. BlueLitE-LP (Link layer and Phy)
3. BlueLitE-RF (Analog and RF).
The solution IPs are constructed by integration of the above mentioned component IPs along with SoC components like UART/SPI, CPU, Memory etc. Based on the integration there are two Solution IPs called
1. BlueLitE-X (Transceiver solution)
2. BlueLitE-C (Connectivity solution)
- Implements all mandatory and optional features of Bluetooth core specification 4.0 (low energy) single mode
- Support for all roles like central, peripheral, scanner, advertiser etc.
- Compatible with 8 / 16 / 32 processor platforms
- Flexible interfaces to enable easy integration with SoC platforms
- Faster Time to Market enabled by array of Component and pre-integrated solution IPs
- Optimal Product Costs enabled by optimal use of resources like gate count, memory foot print and MIPS
- Higher interoperability enabled by regular testing at UPF
- Backed by a decade of MindTree's Bluetooth Experience
- The deliverables are flexible based on customer need and business models.