The eMMC/MMC Card Slave Controller IP Core is compatible with eMMC/MMC specification 4.41 and it supports Dual Data Rate (DDR) data transfer.
- Compatible with eMMC/MMC specification 4.41.
- Supports Dual Data Rate (DDR) data transfer.
- Enhanced MMC features including Boot, Sleep Mode, Reliable Write, Multiple Partitions and Security.
- Supports eMMC and Removable Card with option for SD 3.0 device support.
- Simple 32-bit bus master interface to DMA data into user memory space.
- Optional interrupt-based transfer mode to allow local CPU maximum control.
- Optional two clock domain implementation allows user bus interface and MMC clock operates at different clock domains.
- Selectable maximum block size from 512 to 2Kbytes.
- Process most commands automatically without needing support from user logic..
- Supports eMMC/MMC 4.41 command set standard slave register set.
- Supports eMMC/MMC 4.41 command set.
- Choice of user interface bus including AXI, AHB, APB, PLB, Wishbone, SH4 and Avalon bus.