The NT2022 integrates GPS/Galileo/BeiDou and GLONASS receiver with TV-tuner intended to perform a simultaneous reception, down conversion, filtering and amplifying of both television and GNSS GPS/Galileo/BeiDou and GLONASS signals. The receiver supports DVB-H, DVB-T, IP-DAB, T-DMB, FM standards and covers FM (75 MHz to 108 MHz), VHF-III (170 MHz to 230 MHz), UHF (470 MHz to 860 MHz) bands, L-band (both 1450 MHz to 1490 MHz and 1660 MHz to 1685 MHz) and S-band (2170 MHz to 2200 MHz). So it is the optimal solution for navigation and TV reception on portable devices almost anywhere in the world.
IC is fabricated in SiGe BiCMOS TSMC 0.18 µm technology.
- TSMC SiGe BiCMOS 0.18 µm technology
- GPS/Galileo/BeiDou and GLONASS & TV signals simultaneous reception
- “TV only” and “Navigation only” modes
- A few number of external components
- Selectable type of serial interface: individual I2C for TV and individual 3-wire SPI for GPS/Galileo/GLONASS or I2C for both
- 0.18 µm SiGe BiCMOS TSMC technology
- 48-pin QFN package 7 × 7 ×0.9 mm
- GPS/Galileo/GLONASS receiver:
- Single conversion superheterodyne receiver
- Active antenna detector
- Selectable front end modes: IQ GPS/Galileo/BeiDou and GLONASS, IQ GPS/Galileo/BeiDou only, IQ GLONASS only, GPS/Galileo/BeiDou and GLONASS with image-rejection
- TV tuner:
- Direct conversion superheterodyne receiver
- Single antenna input for UHF/VHF/FM bands with integrated Low Noise Diplexer matched to 75 Om
- Layout View (GDSII).
- Evaluation kit based on packaged IC.
- Characterization Report.
- Behavioral Model.
- SPICE netlist (.cdl).
- Integration Support.