OFDM baseband processor for UWB applications. UWB WPAN’s provide very high data rate, short range, and low power communications.
Typical requirements include an ability to achieve a 200 Mbps information rate at a range of 4 meters and a 110 Mbps information rate at 10 meters.
- Supports ECMA-368 PHY requirements for mandatory rates (53.3, 106.7 and 200 Mbps)
- Advanced acquisition and channel estimation algorithms to support SNR of < -3 dB
- Streaming mode support
- Low power implementation techniques with advanced clock management logic
- Flexible external interfaces to support a broad range of integration requirements
- Verified against the modified Saleh-Valenzuela multipath model- RMS delay spread up to 25 ns
- Fixed-point performance model implemented in C for maximum design flow flexibility
- RTL verified against fixed-point performance model